Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
I'm so glad Christmas is over. Friday, December 26, 2008 @ 11:08 PM
Well, Its my first time posting. Christmas eve. I went to my mum's friend house, on Christmas eve.
I met a new friend, her name is Bernice. We got along pretty well. The dinner was Delicious, Auntie May cooked some sushi, Curry, spaghetti & Ordered some pizza. After dinner i played WII with the small cute little Kids. After that we exchanged presents :D i likey. I got shampoo, and some chocolates ): Then me & my mum head home at around 2am. Christmas eve was fun, Christmas? Nah don't think so.
Christmas This year's Christmas is really making me wanna die.
I went to E Hub with my family & Cousins. We ate Japanese Food for lunch. Then we went to watch Bed time Stories. The Movie was ok. Then, We went to my aunt's house to eat dinner. She prepared some western food for us. We didn't exchange presents. aww ): Then we went home. BORING~ BORING~ BORING~
Another annoying thing that happened during Christmas. I called a million times but, he didn't pick up. Christmas a season of joy? Fucked up. He doesn't know how i feel. I cant message him nor call him almost every time, His phone is always flat battery. Even if his phone is fully charged, i still couldn't get his reply until 15minutes or more. Call him? Yeah he answered. But his friends are always around, so he won't pay much attention to me. I'm seriously depressed & sad. We didn't have a chance to celebrate Christmas. I'll get over it sooner or later.