<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.
28 Feb - 7 March 2009 ♥
Saturday, March 7, 2009 @ 8:47 PM


Its been so damn long since I last posted Haha!
Ok lets start from ,


7 March 2009.

Stayed at home the whole day.
Chatted in msn with Andy, Jameson, Kimberly.
Yap, quite a sad day too.
Asked him do I still own a chance, He didn't reply my msg. He gave me a slightest hope & take it all back. I know I've let you down the last time, but do you have to hurt me like that?
Man, its getting irritating.
&
Jameson sent me his tiko bin face photo!

LOL, Bribe the police and rape you tonight.
Jameson the fat duck!

6 March 2009.

My school held a annual run at punggol park today.
I sat Kimberly's father car to punggol park &
We sat down near the lake/pond & took some pictures.



I know imma great photographer. Teehee


Guess what? I won the 16th place for the run! Woots!

Jealous much?
& Jameson is my best best best friend!
He knows how to comfort people yaw haha!

28 February 2009.

Met up with Kimberly first,

Then we walked to Hougang mall & I bought some fried sotong from Old Chang Kee.
Then we met up with Jonathan, Sebastian, Maverick & Nadiah
at the mrt ticketing booth.

Izzatti said she'll meet us at harbourfront mrt.
So, we went to harbourfront and waited for her.
She told Sebastian if i reach there first you all treat me lunch & dinner,
If you guys reach there first, i'll treat you all! ( She didn't mean it.)

We reached harbourfront first, we waited for like almost 1 hour for her.
We were soooo damn bored so we took some pictures (:


After 1hour Izzatti reached,
We went to eat at a halal kopitiam in Vivo.
After eating we went up to the Vivo rooftop garden or something.
Didn't take any pictures there.
Then we went to Sentosa, its damn fun there.

We saw Justin & his friends. & Brenda and her friends. What a coincidence right? After playing in the sea, Maverick, Kimberly & I went to 7 eleven and bought some drinks. It was damn cold inside 7/11, I was like shivering. Haha. Then we went back to the beach, it was raining already.
Luckily our bags were not wet.
Then we went to the shower room, damn crowded.
But luckily Kimberly & I did not have to wait so long.

We shared a cubical, its damn disgusting!
The cubical is flooded with water, sand & maybe urine.

(Some inconsiderate people.)
Hahaha.
After shower we went out and waited for the boys and the other girls.
After they were all out, I took some pictures with them again.
Pictures pictures & more pictures!

We went vivo & ate some long john silvers.
I laughed when the short form of long john silvers is (LJS).
Haha, I think you get what I meant.
Then Kimberly & me went home.
Reached home at about 7.30pm.
Damn earlier luh, but bo bian. Haha!
Yap thats all. (:
♥.