Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
School was fun today, after school The whole class went for an excursion to bukit batok at 2pm. Lazer quest was damn fun okay!? Teamed up with Kimberly, Maverick, Rayyan. Its like a dark maze, you get to team up with 3 other people & versus with the opponent team. You get to wear a censor vest & hold a lazer gun. If the opponent shot you, you will feel a slight vibration. I screamed like hell during the game. Dinie fell down more than 3 times while being chased by Kimberly and Me. Hahaha! Kim fell down too. Yep end of school activities.
When I reached home, showered. I played audition with Shu Wei bby.
I'm currently having a fever. (37.7◦c) Going out with Shu Wei tomorrow!~ Tucking in early today!