<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.
School.
Thursday, March 26, 2009 @ 2:56 PM


School was kinda boring.
Slept during science lesson,
Went home alone again.



Broken hearts & last goodbyes.

Realised I've let you down, building enough of strength just to say I'm sorry. Why can't you just forgive me & give me a chance? The pain I'm feeling, no one could understand, not even my closest friends. I'm suffering alone in this dark corner. Help to make this pain go away. I'm begging you to come back, please. I miss those memories.