Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
When every you're unhappy about something. You'll just pang seh me, when I didn't offend you. When you're pekcek about something, You will shout at me when I asked you about something. What's up with your attitude? Tell me help you edit your pictures, I helped. You didn't even upload them. Do you know its fucking hard to edit as your hair is so layered?
People call you names, you'll go beat them up happily. After beating them, you will come to me and complain. -.-? If you really hate it why hit them so happily.
People call you kin jio just ignore them what for care so much? They are just a bunch of idiots. People insult my moles, did I give a damn? I'll just hit them & I had never complain about it. You're making yourself more emo only.
I'm saying all this because Im really pissed off by you already. I had enough.