Boom, bitches.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 @ 7:58 PM
Mdm chua cy. Sucks. Her body Her hair her face her everything, no wonder she isn't married.
30 over years old already. HAHA boys see her armpit hair, faint kena coma 3 years.
Armpit hair so many still wear singlet come teach. She only aims me , other people shout scream
she won't even give a damn, she even scolded me, described me like a prostitute. what a slut. Every girl practiced with her oral. I didn't, Not i don't want, is she don't let. wtf right. Flat chested slut.
NADIAH.
Don't know what's her's & whats not.
Have some courtesy to ask first before you take my things.
I don't fucking care whether you'll scold me behind my back or what.
I'm right you're wrong.
Stole my photo & still dare to face me in real life? How thicked skinned can you be?
Use all those foundation to cover up your Pimples, omg?
I wonder how you'll look without makeup.
I suppose, ugly like a bulldog? No worse then that, shit? urine?
Alien face.
I know imma great photographer & you're not.
Your a bitch without originality.
Originally mine. named it mine.

She blurred it put her fucking sentences on it.
Wow ! what a wonderful edit.

Click to enlarge.
This is what she fucking wrote on her blog.
Wednesday, April 08, 2009
Ehk Girl, If you think i steal your pics or whatsoever, i dont give a fucking shit about it kay. please lahh ehk, because of this blog pics i took from your fs, you wanna make such a HUGE problem about it. you're so childish yknow that? and you even took this problem like i snatch away your boyf or something that means alot towords you. you think you're so the hotstuff i want to snatch ALL your pics away or what? guess what? look yourself in the mirror kay. you aint hotstuff. not even a least. you wanna bitch about me, you may do that. i'll bitch 100* about you lahh kay. if you really hate what i did, you should at least say it to me lahh sia. no nid to tell your friend lahh cb. what? you think i scared uhh you got friends that is a gangster? alahhh. kental lahh beb. ehkk, easier saed kan, you hate what i did, say it infront of me. you dont bitch about me, i dont give a fucking damn about you. and you deleted me from fs, so what? i dont even give a damn. i dont even need friends like you. childish brat. hee! :D
If eat then taste spicy, thats your problem not mine.
cause no names' are mention. got that? hee.
ps; you are lame yknow that? hee.
Nadiah nadiah nadiah.
How shameful can you get?
I think you're the childish one, complaining first in your blog.
Bitching & gossiping is your part time job?
& please , i only said to kate you took my picture.
I didn't say anything else.
If you wanna hear them spout nonsenses, its your problem then.
Mind your fucking malay bitched mouth.
Tell me look into the mirror?
You yourself go look in the mirror first la deh.
Hair cover half of your face, no different from a ghost.
say i talked behind your back? you yourself also what.
Say you won't give a damn about me deleting you in friendster?
Why are you complaining in your fucking blog?
Your just a bitch, who likes to bitch around screaming, showing attitude when not happy.
Hah, Do you know your friends hates you alot?
You think everyone likes you? Hah. laugh out loud.
I'm not the only one bitching about you,
Your friends are bitching about you behind your back too.
I know i ain't hot, i don't think i'm either.
I don't need your bitchy compliments.
What a joke!
You think you're very very very the pretty, pretty enough to judge people?
Hah total opposite.
You with your fucked up attitude.
No names mentioned? you don't dare put or what.
I don't need a friend like you too.
If you dont give a damn why are you complaining? No link?
You're the one who is childish & lame, going around stealing people's property.
You're making a joke out of yourself by saying all these when you're in the wrong.
Malay sentences somemore. Hah.
You're a bitch living your bitchy life.