Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Happy birthday to this vvvvvv good friend. Have the looks of a 15 year old. HAHAHA! wooo, woah woah wooo woah woah wow! woo. (: Happy birthday.
School, Stepped out of my house, it starting pouring heavily. Had to run in the rain. Reached school with kim, sitted outside our classroom. Chatted & waited for Aidil to open the door. Finally I understand Algebra! Weee. After school, Mr ong arranged a remedial lesson for the class. Stayed back for remedial till 2.30pm. After remedial, went Hougang mall with kim. Went there to laminate a card for Shu wei. Kim boughtsomething for Hong jun & a twilight book (New Moon). Went home at about 4pm. Ate porridge, sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep eat sleep & eat. GAGAGAGAG.