<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.

Monday, April 27, 2009 @ 2:51 PM


Happy 18th Birthday Baby.
I asked you out for dinner. You said you're meeting your friends sry.
Its your birthday, can't you just spend a little time with me?
Friends are more important than your own girlfriend?
Even if that's not the case, you could at least explain yourself.
Not just saying sorry, because sorry won't cure anything.
If I never asked you out, you will never ask me out.
If I never message you, you will never message me.
You'll never know how hurt I'm right now.
Can't you just be more auto?





Sister's ROM on April 26th 2009.

Congratulations! (:
Woke up at 8.00am, showered, changed.
Went to beach road to fetch Ck kor's Parents.
Then, went to my mom's bridal shop first, for my sister's make up.
After dropping Sis & Ck kor's mom off,
Ck kor, Ck kor's father & me, went to the noble house & DIY the ROM table.
Finished decorating at about 11am.
Uncles, Aunties, Friends came.
Then we started.
Lazy to type, see the pictures & you'll know.




Rom Table. DIY-ed By Brother In Law, Me & Uncle.

Sis & Her 4 other friends.







Solemniser


Click to Enlarge.