Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
School.Nafa test at 2pm.I failed my pull ups, LOL!Damn paiseh man. --" Pull ups - 0 Long Jump - 142 (Just passed after 2 tries) Sit and reach - 138 Sit ups - 30 Shutter run - 13secs Don't laugh at my sucky results. Haha!Went to hougang mall, bought something for Shu Wei's birthday.Ate mc flurry & went home.
30 March 2009
Went out with Shu Wei to buy some presents for my mother, auntie & ah yi. Their birthdays are so damn close lor, bankrupt already. 4th April, 13 April, 14 April, 27 April (Shuwei's). We went to Tampines mall, bought the presents, ate pasta mania & Went home. Reached home at about 8pm. 1 Year & 9 Months with you already. 2nd Anniversary is near !~ :D