<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.

Friday, May 1, 2009 @ 12:00 PM


Pain.
Seeing the peeling love, why must this body rot as well?
Every time a breath was released is very alike to that "hate" .
Under the "creaks" that rain upon me, the trembling won't stop .

You said;
You feel damn fucked up,
You can't explain this feeling.
You don't wanna hurt me anymore.
You tried to change but comes to fun with your friends,
You seldom have time to spent with me.
Comes to friends, you never even reply my messages.
You think you're not a good boyfriend.
You're not there when needed someone to talk to.
You said sorry, you can't meet that expectation I had made for you.
You don't want me to be sad anymore, you want me to be happy.
You feel that you can't do that, I'm sorry.
You said, you will try reply my messages faster.




________________

You said but you can't do it.
You promised, you broke it.
Tattoo? what's so nice about a freaking tattoo?
You said you won't do it again, yet?
3 tattoos on your body, is it a must have?
Or it's just wants?
You can choose not to right.
If you really love me, you wouldn't have go make another tattoo.
I seriously don't know what you're thinking.
You don't want me to be sad,
You're the one making me feel sad every time.
You said you will reply my messages faster,
Ya, after 4hours. fast?
Yesterday, sent you a goodnight message.
Did you even bother to read or reply? no.
I said I will tolerate, I will try not to complain.
I feel that I can't do it.
I'm not strong, I cry easily & you should know that.
You heard me crying, you saw me crying.
What's the use? It does no change.
____________________