Sw always.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009 @ 3:06 PM
15 April.
School,
I can't understand Algebra.
Damn stress. I think i need tuition.
During Mdm chua's lesson,
some idiot took kim's chair.
Kim shouted at the class.
Then rayyan said some freaking comments to her.
What a loser, attitude problem, switched personality.
Act cool infront of your friends only.
Parents never teach? Happy happy slap people.
Your hand will rot someday.
Kim & me walked the front gate home, one big round.
Not eating in school for 2 weeks, saving up for shu wei's birthday!
14 AprilAs usual, I caught sebastian sleeping in class again.*SIGH* sleep sleep sleep. Only know how to sleep!

The guy with the bandage, Hisyam.
Dumb! Use hammer can hit until eye one.
After school, went to Shu wei's house straight.
Had loads of fun there.

Shu wei's neighbour house.

Shu wei's pond.

Poot poot the Labrador retriever. :DLeft at about 5.30pm,We went to the nearby coffee shop & ate dinner.He had noodles & I had roti prataaa.After that,He sent me home with a sweet goodbye kiss.Wooooo!