Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Ya . Im complaining but you started it. Thursday, April 9, 2009 @ 1:16 PM
A high class bitch doesn't go around 'borrowing' people's picture without permission. They'll ask first right? Two faces human? Everyone has two faces right. Don't tell me you have never ever talked behind your friend's back? Hah. So many malay sentences, if you didn't insult me first why would I insult you? You ask yourself, who started it first. Obviously you right? Complain to your friends lor, its not as if you don't have friends? Complain at your blog? I'll complain at mine too. Judge my own shit? Im judging you so you're a shit? I don't think i'm pretty, I judge whoever I like. I judged you like how you judged me first. You judge me I judge you happy? Hey, you think about it uh. If you didn't 'borrow' my photo without asking, why would I complain? For example. I took your photo and didn't ask & I said i borrowed it, You'll get pissed & do the same thing as I did right? Ya you're in the wrong, you 'borrowed' it without permission. So just simply go to your template and delete that photo. & You don't have to scold kimberly. If your sister is arguing with another girl, I bet you'll do the same to too. So just stop your nonsense. You wanna settle this the matured way, Matured way is . You delete that photo & find a new one, as that photo is mine. Done.
haa. siak uhh girl. terase pe sak dgn aku peyy perkataan? kau pikir aku aper kesah drg suke aku ke tak? kiwak? tell me uhh who hate me. tell uhh tell uhh! who? Kate? Natasha? Izzati? the whole class? sial uhh. kumot uhh lu girl! haa. aku ader lagi banyak kawan luar uhh. they dont even like me or whatsoever, tell those people who hates me i dont need them lahh. i dont need TWO FACES HUMAN BEINGS IN MY LIFE lahh. my hair not your problem what. my hair, my hair uhh. got problem with my hair or what? then talk to me uhh. Mind my fucking malay bitched mouth? what the hell are you talking sia? english pecah ke perr? haa. i want to talk behind your back for what sia? i got more other better things to do besides talking behind your back lahh deyy! if i dont complain here, where the fucking hell should i complain at huh? tell me uhh. i show attitude when im angry? goshhh. you got the wrong person aye. look at your 'sister[s]'. see which one shows the most attitude. you're calling me a bitch? ohh yess. a classy one. haa. and a high-class one too. haa. then you veryveryveryveryveryveryvery pretty uhh judge people too? sial uhh. you judge your own shit more better lahh deyy.
ehk sial uhh girl, you eat then taste spicy or what? haa. dont think that its only you who live life lahh. am i complaining? goshhh. mayb your the one that is complaining. saying i took your pics lahh that lahh this lahh. what the hell man. stealing peoples' property? this aint stealing, fuck. this is what they call, temporory borrowing senery. and please ehh. if you think you're not complaining, you wouldnt even copy paste my update to your blog kay. ni lahh cine. KUMOT. haa. im wrong? haa. if i were wrong, you would have talk to me about this in the first place lahh deyy. dont need to tell your friend lahh deyy.-
Ehk kimberly, got problem, talk face to face uhh. want to post my update at your blog for what? got problem isit? talk uhh talk uhh! cb. never mention your name dont anihow shoot uhh girl.-