Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Boys over flowers. Monday, June 1, 2009 @ 10:24 AM
Lee Min ho from Boys Over Flowers, He's so freaking HOT! Hot hot hot hot!
Went to orchard with sis again yesterday, shopped, then ate Tempura curry udon. After eating, I had a terrible headache & gastric pain. zz, Sis drag me to watch the cheerleader competition or something. -.- sit there for more than an hour. One cheerleader fainted, Zao geng until very wow. Then, went to HMV bought my B.O.F dvd, zz there's still 3 volumes more. -- , Went home, vomited, showered, sleep. Photos will be uploaded late.