<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.
I'm not okay.
Saturday, May 9, 2009 @ 1:24 PM


When I became your 2nd most important,
I suffered everyday.
You neglected me.

My blog has a creepy background music that can't be heard unless you use Internet Explorer.
I just found out today. Damn scary -.-.
Mother's day tomorrow, gonna have dinner with mom, sis, bro in law. Didn't get anything for mom. Short of money. Agh I need a part time job!

Went out with Sw yesterday, went to his house. Waited 10minutes outside the house, looking at the Banglas building the neighbour's house. After 10minutes, he finally reached. We shared a big packet of black carrot cake bought by his mom & I finally saw his dad! His dad looks so fat in the picture, but is so skinny in rl. He followed me home. He said he need to meet his friends at 7+pm to play lan. At last also chit chat with me till 8+pm.
Reached home, showered. Message sw, he replied damn fast for a few messages. After that when he was playing lan, he din't even reply my messages. See how a person could change so fast.



I can't stop laughing after watching this.
S factor cmi aunty.