Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Kimberly's Birthday! (: Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 7:31 PM
Happy Birthday Kimberly L. Rong Sha!♥
Kim's father fetched me to school at 6.45am as usual. Reached school, walked to the Classroom & gave Kim her birthday present. She gave me a hug. I wanted to molest her ): , sadly she ran away. She took damn damn damn damn damn long to open the present. --, Maverick was like ":O ... -_-... =_=..." Haha, today planned to go bowling with classmates, end up all say maybe maybe, then outing postponed to June. After school, last minute planned to go out with Kim to celebrate her Birthday. Went home, changed. Met up with Kim at 2.15pm, went Kovan to buy her HotPink & Black singlet first, Then headed to Orchard road shopped, went to Takashimaya's Art - Friend, Bought a small Art thingy thing dong. Then walk walk & walked. Continued walking to somerset. walk walk walk. Then U-turned back, walk walk walk, then passed by this "House of Condoms" shop, I asked Kim " Kim! If you can get 1 Million dollars if you go in and buy 10things. Will you?" She replied, " Of course lah! Who won't!" LOL, I said I'll post it & I did! Hopes HongJun saw this. Hoho.
Went to this shopping center, had Subway for dinner. Its kim's first time having Subway. :o. Headed home after that. Reached home at about 7pm or so. Very fun day!
Photos Today;
Happy Birthday Klrs, Kim Leow Retarded Screamer. (: