Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
The pain I'm feeling now, nobody can understand it. Trying so hard to save this relationship.
I seriously don't think there's a point in carrying on. You said you're not free, how about Friday? each time I asked you out. Cmon la, your school ends at 5pm. I ask you out for dinner. CAN WHAT. Friends again? friends ? I only see you once a week, sometimes none. Do you even fucking care about how I feel? So your friends are much more important than me? I think I'm right. You're not there when I needed you. You were NEVER there. No matter how many times I cried. It simply does no use. I'm still holding on, I'll lose grip sooner or later.