<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.
Mother's day.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 @ 2:34 PM


Late post of mother's day.









Had dinner with family at Shaw Tower's Sofra restaurant. A Turkish Restaurant.
Mum had some BBQ meat plate thingy, Sis had Pizza, Bro-in-law had Spicy dory fillet & I had Chicken baked rice w/ cheese. The food there was gooddddd.

Shaw Tower was somehow haunted I guess?After eating, we followed bro-in-law, as he is the only who knows where he parked the car. He brought us into this very very very quiet very very very white place,
went in a lift. The lift I guess is a cargo lift? A lift with 2 Automatic Air Fresheners & a CCTV? Weird. We took the lift on the 3rd floor. Bro-in-law forgotten which floor he parked the car, he tried 6 first.When we reached the 6th floor, he went out and checked. The car wasn't at 6th floor. So, he tried 7th. When he pressed 7 floor, the lift went down back to 3rd floor. Sis told us to faster get out of the lift, she felt something very weird. When we're out, I kinda like somehow very awake? my mum asked me why I kept laughing in the lift w/o any reason. I don't know why, but it felt like I'm being possessed. I've never seen sis so scared before. Ya, duh, I'm scared too. Then, we took another lift up to the carpark.Sis wanted to go to a church, idc why, maybe she's really scared. Bro drived us to a church opposite penisular plaza. Went in the church, sat awhile, not more than 3mins then we go already. -.-;After that, we went raffles city ate Ben & Jerry. Walked to Esplanade, chit chatted till 1am+. Went home after that, seriously tired man.


Guess what the fuck happened again?
I'm not meeting him again, because? Friday Friday Friday, School activity till 6pm.
Ask him ; Thursday can anot.
He can't coz he's meeting his friends.
Asked him ; Can don't meet your friends just for one day?
He replied me ; Next week then meet can?

I can do anything for you, why can't you do the same for me?
Yeah, I got the answer now.
You don't really love me at all.
You made it too obvious.

I'm never gonna message you unless you message me now. I'm seriously sick of you.

I really wished to kill your friends,
so I can be your only important one.
You left me so miserable.