<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.
Rotting.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 @ 6:29 PM


Recess, decided to buy some food, some ass girly girls from my class cut the queue. Order so many plates some more. Kiasu. Waited damn long for a stupid harsh brown and a fillet. 20minutes.

Mr Ong is like money money money. I forgotten where I put my worksheet. Claimed for another one, he gives the worksheet and replied ' You owe me $5 & a drink'. What the fuck.
Just for a fucking shitty piece of paper you want a student to give you $5? Crazy.
Buy flowers from my sister also so niao. She already set the time and place for you & you agreed.
My sis's delivery man reached there at the correct timing & he waited for you for like more than 10minutes dude. When my sis called you, you said you were at another place, and you wanted the delivery man to deliver the flowers to that place. My sis charge you extra $10 only what, argue until like as if everything is my sister's fault, you agreed to the timing and place yet you din't show up & you still wanna argue for the $10. People also need to pay the delivery man for going so many places for you right, people also need money to live right? Car no need petrol ah? Go so many places. Say what my sis's service not good. Just for a freaking $10 you wanna argue with my sister. How stingy can you be.

At home, rotting. I'm like going crazy. Kept imagining stuff. Crazy stuff.
Chit chat with Jameson sometimes. I'm like taking pictures very very very often now, to kill time? Watch some stupid shows on the television. Surf the web, watch videos, play some games. Msn. Study study study. Exam is tomorrow. I'm still stressing about Mathematics.
So ya, that's about it. Imma go study now.

There's no difference right?
With or without me. Friends is all you need.
I'm damn pissed with you already. No matter how many times I've complaint,
it simply does no change.
I seriously don't know what to do already.