Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
You're treating me like as if you don't want me anymore. Messages 1 word 2 words & you expect me to not feel sad or worried? You don't wanna reply messages when I quarrel with you. What kind of boyfriend are you? -- I wanna break up, I feel that I don't have the courage to do that, What else can I do? Nothing, I've tried talking to you, you just won't listen. I'm really down this few days, I'm not my usual self. I don't know what to do to make you change to your old self. I don't know how. I'll just let fate do everything.
I'm not in a mood to post mother's day pictures, Perhaps another day.