Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Cheer up Kimberly L. Rongsha! Tuesday, June 16, 2009 @ 10:42 PM
See! My retarded darling.
Cheer up Kimberly , (: What's over is already over, you can't do anything to bring back the past and make it right. If the guy doesn't love you anymore, fuck care him then. What's the use of crying? Will crying bring him back? No. So stop crying. Stop remembering happy memories with him, remember bad things about him, to make it easier for your feelings for him fade. Remember this, What's yours will be yours. If you're destined to be with him, you will be. Oh ya, DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO SLIT YOUR WRIST. I'LL KILL YOU IF YOU DO THAT. So Cheer upppppp, I want my retarded face Kimmie back. :D Smiley smile smile.