Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Not gonna turn back. Monday, June 8, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
It's been days since I last posted. Not gonna upload 31st May's photographs anymore. Lazy. Until now still waiting for Kimberly L. Rong Sha to plan outing with friends. Last Wednesday, went to my cousin house. Currently, I'm still staying in my cousin house. Yesterday, went to Downtown East with my Aunt & Yong Qi, ate Burger King for breakfast, Yong Qi kept stuffing her left over food in my mouth. lol, went to Wild Wild Wet after Breakfast. Played the Slide-Up 2 times, carry the don't know what what what float all the way up. Having muscle cramps now. After w.w.w, showered then went to The Pieces shop, aunt bought Yong Qi & me a Necklace. Aunt bought a ring, then Yong Qi went to pierce her ear. I'm dying of boredness...Fuck.
Trying to forget those pain, those memories, you. It's so hard, I have no choice, I've done all I could do to make you stay. Nothing works. Forgetting you soon, thinking of you doesn't make me cry anymore.