Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
July 17 Didn't went school today, woke up at 11.30am, showered then went to mom's shop to take my Ic photo. Waited for her until 9pm, so damn bored there. Listen music, message Jameson, sleep! After mom finished her work, we went to Compass point to check on her exhibition. Left at 10pm+, went to Johor to have massage! Heavy traffic jam. After massage, ate porridge for supper. Home at 2am!
July 16 School was okay, during mdm chua's lesson everyone threw paperballs & Maverick lied! He did not do his work, he kepts disturbing me )': . During cpa, we stitched photos so funny, especially Kim's one. Kim jio. Maybe going Zul's birthday party on sunday & Thanks Maverick, Jameson, Kimberly for cheering me up again. ^-^