Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Outing Outing Outing Monday, July 6, 2009 @ 6:40 PM
Shia la beouf is so hot! AHH!
Still can't upload photos, using photobucket. ):
Met up with Kimberly at 11a.m, took bus 80 to compass point. Waited for Maverick, Jonathan, Aidil, Aidil's Gf, Haizad & Dinie. Then, bused to E!Hub. Bought Transformers revenge of the fallen tickets then waited for Izzati & Kate, they woke up late. Played in the arcade awhile, then came out and ate lunch. The show started, so Maverick, Kim, Aidil & Aidil's Gf went in first. The others waited for Izzati and kate to go in together. The Movie was fucking awesome! Bused home with Kim & Jon after that.