Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
School, Kim's house! Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ 3:46 PM
Currently in Kim's house blogging, my computer still can't post. -.-
Woke up at 5.45am, met up with Kim at 513 Busstop then went school together. Ebs, print out some project pictures then we tou tou printed out Kim Hyun Joong & Lee Min Ho photographs, then Raymond shouted " They never print project stuff, they print dono what celebrity dono what superstar! WASTING THE SCHOOL PRINTER INK AH!", Mr kamal asked us " Actually what you printing huhh...? We screamt & ran HAHAHA. After school, went to Kim's house do EBS project, later going Hougang central print photographs of us, me, kim, KHJ, LMH! Kim & me are crazy about them, ^^. Hehaho.