Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
25th & 26th August Wednesday, August 26, 2009 @ 4:01 PM
Yesterday School was fun! Maverick & Kim made me laugh alot, during CPA we took quite a number of photos, ^^. After school, went home straight, then went Johor together with, Uncle, mum, Grandma. Reached JB, went to a hair saloon, waited for mum to dye her hair finish. Then, went to leg massage! Ate supper, reached home at 12am+.
Today School was soso, did some cleaning in the classroom. After school, Kim accompanied me to Hougang mall to buy my Au prepaid card, thanks kim :).