8th August - 9th August.
Sunday, August 9, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
FridayAfter everything, mum brought me to my Aunt house to stay.
YesterdayWoke up at 8.30am, kept pulling Qi's leg to wake her up but failed. What a pig! Then cookie pulled Qi's sleeves until she gets fustrated and finally woke up. Ate breakfast, then used computer until 4.30pm. Went to shower and then went to Tampines mall with Uncle & Qi to look for Aunt to have dinner. Ate Cafe` Cartel for dinner, Aunt Rose & Uncle David joined too. Dinner was fabulous! After dinner went to Century square catch a movie called "Where got ghost?", sneak preview at 11.30pm - 2am. The show was super funny & quite scary, I kept getting shocked alot of times -.-. Awesome movie, must watch! Went back to Aunt's house, changed clothes then slept at 3am+.
TodayHappy Birthday Singapore!Woke up at 9.30am, went to Tampines Giant with Qi & Aunt & bought steamboat stuff. Went back to Aunt house then prepared the food for the steamboat. After eating, Qi & me brought Cookie down for a walk then we played badminton, alot of wind, can't play properly. So pissed! After bathing Cookie, I went to shower. After shower, used the computer. Then, steamboat again! ._.' After steamboat, we bbqed. I know, fattening. HAHA! Watched Singapore Idol, :o Asian Avril Lavigne, now I get what Maverick means, LOL. Showered again & now using the computer.
Pictures now








