Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
I can't but I'm still trying. Wednesday, August 12, 2009 @ 7:29 PM
School was.. okay? Tomorrow having science common test, forgotten to bring my science textbook home, freak! Maverick beat me in maths classtest by one mark, tyco cheater. Decided to go swimming with Kimberly after school. After school, took bus to my house with Kim, packed my stuff then, walked to Kim's house waited for her to pack her things, Kim's dog (Kiano) is really really very very fierce, keep giving me that fierce look & today it almost bite me. Kim has alot alot alot bite scars from Kiano.After packing her stuff, we went swimming. So sunny, luckily no sunburns haha. After swimming, went home. Mum is coming back today! 10pm or 11pm+ , (: