<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.
I want my Ben & Jerrys!
Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 2:16 PM


Prince's First Love Pictures, Images and Photos
First Love of Prince
Finished watching Summer scent, the ending sucks. Currently watching this funny korean drama. Cha Tae Hyun is so cute :O. Gotten my IC today! ^^, Didn't attend school yesterday, lazy, but I end up regretting not attending school -.-, 9.30am construction on top of my block, drilling of holes, noisy until cant sleep anymore, decided to wake up and play com, then my maid told me that the whole power supply shut down, the electricians changing the electric wires and repair somethings, zzz -.- can't use electrical appliances NOTHING@!$!%! Played psp until 12pm+, then slept until 6pm. Finally can use com already.

Wednesday 19 August
Maverick and me got the same marks in maths! :D see I told you we will get the same marks.
Photobucket

Can't wait for my BEN & JERRYS! Hints*