Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
If everything was alright. Thursday, August 27, 2009 @ 8:03 PM
After school, went Compass point with Maverick & Kimberly. Ate Burger King for lunch, yummy! After eating, took 119 to Maverick's 5★ house, :o his house is so nice, especially his room HAHA (Get what I mean Mave?). His sister is so cute & his mum :o so friendly. Maverick's bunny & hamsters are SO CUTE!Played the game of LIFE with Maverick & Kim, hohoho they were pwned by me so badly :x, Maverick sent us to a 62 bus stop at 4pm, reach home at 4.30pm. Had alot of fun today ^^. Having so many troubles this year, so stress.. :/