Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Lmao, Rofl, Lol Wednesday, August 5, 2009 @ 3:01 PM
Yesterday, After school, played Audition! Around, 6.30pm went somewhere near Novena ate Buffet at Vienna's for dinner! Didn't bring my camera along, so there's no pictures ): Wasted. The food was so damn delicious! After eating, went shopping :o didn't buy anything, the clothes in that shopping mall suck. Reached home, showered then mum had to go to her friend's house to play cards. Slept at 11.30pm.
Today, E-learning day, means no school! Woke up at 9am, actually wanted to sleep till 10am but sis again -.- Blast her music and singing in that off-tone voice woke me up (...). Chatted in msn, with Kim, Suhail & Maverick then started doing the online tasks, Mr sim set so many tasks, Mdm chua only 1 task, CPA fucked up. Cpa made Kim & me so pissed LOL! Bye