Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Late for school today, alarm didn't rang. -.-, didn't want to attend school actually, but today is science common test. Took taxi to school, first time late sia zz. Kinda vexed today, idk why maybe pms? Science common test was okay, after school went home straight, showered, used computer, played psp, Kim gave me some new games. The sims 2 psp & 3 more games I think. Thanks Kim!♥ Tomorrow's Maths common test. Gotta go revise maths now. Bye!
It's so hard to forget about you, I miss those lips of yours, you. 3 months has passed, when can this feeling go?