6 / 7 August.
Friday, August 7, 2009 @ 11:37 AM
Today,Didn't attend school, couldn't find the red shirt Kim & me wanted, okay lazy to attend too.
Common tests are next week. Mom is going KL on Monday & Perth for a week, next week I think? I'm going to miss her so much!
Yesterday,Met up with Kim & went school together as usual, during English lesson Neng scared Kim with a fake cockroach, kim screamed so loudly till the whole class laugh (almost). Then, I took the fake cockroach & threw it at Kate & Natasha, they screamed and laughed but Kate kinda teared LOL!
English common test today, directed writing was difficult. After school, went to Kim's house to get money for the red shirt, then walked back to my house to get money too. Then, Mum fetch Kim & me to Hougang Mall, walked around the whole mall but didn't find a suitable red shirt, so decided not to go school tomorrow. Home at 4pm.