Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Woke up at 6.15am today, rushed to 513 bus stop to meet Kim & went school together. During, lesson Kim, Jon, Seb & me kept doing the maths homework Mr Ong gave, some questions are so hard. -.-! EOYs are coming, but Mr Ong has gone missing -.-, he's going for courses for 3 days & he will be back next Monday. After school, went Hougang Mall bought Kim's lanyard then Kim accompanied me back to my house and get some money to buy crystal stickers for my mom's and my handphone. Bought the stuffs then we ate lunch. :) Homed at 3pm+.