<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.
Fake smiles.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 @ 7:33 PM


Lee Seung Gi ^^!


Lee Seung Ki Pictures, Images and Photos

Lee Seung Gi Pictures, Images and PhotosLee Seung Gi Pictures, Images and Photosseung gi Pictures, Images and PhotosLee Seung Gi Pictures, Images and Photos

2 more papers to go, CPA practical, Science & Mother tongue.
Very lazy to study, idk why. I can't focus on my work nowadays.
Stayed at home, watched 1Night2Days on the net. Lee Seung Gi is in it also! :)))
Marking days are coming soon, which means no school!
Going out with Bernice on Saturday, will be meeting her in Jurong point. Ugh, so far. ):
Hope mum will fetch me there & bring me home. ^^

Back to square one,
No matter how hard I try, I can't.
Mom's health, own problems...
Everything seems so wrong for me right now.