Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
After school, rushed home, showered & changed. Met up with Kimberly then walked to Hougang Mall's toilet first, then bought some snacks from Old Chang Kee. Waited for the others in Hougang MRT. When they arrived, we went to Orchard together. Suppose to take photographs for EBS project, end up we were taking pictures of ourselves. Kim & me shared Mango cheesecake icecream after eating lunch. Yummy :3! Walked around, went to ION orchard. Then, took the train home. Homed at around 7.30pm. Suppose to upload the photos yesterday, but there are too many photos -.-, around 200+ I think. Only uploaded the nice ones ^-^v. Very fun day!