Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Took a train to city hall then walked to marina square.
Bought deadsea mud mask for my sis's birthday.
Bought tickets for 2012, the movie starts at 9pm.
Ate yoshinoya for dinner, then decided to return the tickets cus the movie will end v late.
Walked around awhile then went back to mum's shop, while walking we bought strawberry icecream ^^! V fun day.
Stayed @ Bernice's house for 1 day.
Saturday, 14 nov.
Woke up at 9.30am, aunty Christine made tuna w/ bread for Bernice & me. After breakfast, watched some tv then played the computer. Changed clothes, then went to uncle Steven's bro house for buffet. After buffet, drove back Bernice house, showered, then drove to rivervalley there for some Buddhist thing. Reached home @ 12pm+. Tomorrow going to sentosa w/ classmates, can't wait! ^^