Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Yesterday, Woke up @ 10pm, washed up then went to Pasir ris park for work w/ sis & others. 1hour $10! Shiok. Tied ribbons on to 200chairs under the sun, tied some under the shelter. It's so tiring, my face went pale after 2hours. It suddenly started to rain when we arranged the outdoor chairs -.-, have to carry all the chairs back to the shelter. Worked for 3hours then went back home. :)
Today, Kim accompanied me to H.m shopped for my stuff, chit chat, then went home. Sw came to find me @ 5pm, ate dinner at ave 8, slacked awhile, took some pictures, he went off after that. ^^