Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Today, Took a bus to E!hub with Cousin & Aunt. :) Bought tickets for Alvin and the Chipmunks 2, then ate Mac donald's for lunch. The movie was kinda funny. Theodore is so freaking cute! After movie, took bus 12 back to cousin's house. Chatted with Bernice on the phone awhile then msn-ed with her , talked about 2 bitches, hate em alot alot alot ALOTx 10000. Laughed til my teeth almost dropped out. Complaint why our boyfriends haven't messaged or called us yet. After awhile, sw messaged me then wr called Bernice, same timing somemore LOL! Having steamboat later! Woooz. Fat si wo.
Monday, tomorrow > Buying school books with mom. Tuesday > Double date. Bernice, Wr, Sw & me.