Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Woke up @ 10am. Called stupid sw, he said "call me later @ 11am". Called him up @ 11am, after he's done preparing it started raining super heavily. He was suppose to reach my house at 12pm! He wanted me to wait a little longer since it's raining, call him use umbrella he dw cus v gay. I waited till 12+, got super pissed so I took a bus to sw's house -.-. Then, we took a train to City hall. Bought movie tickets for A Christmas Carol 3D. I ate subway for lunch, sw wanted the cookies so I gave mine to him> Sw ate long john silvers, he kept stuffing his chicken into my mouth ):. After eating, we went in the cinema. The show was so so, didn't quite understand what the show was about, I only liked the part where things were flying towards me. :x Had dinner @ h.m. He accompanied me home, chit chat outside my house for awhile, he saw my act cute photos in my phone & laughed like some retard ! Haizxz, Kim, sw saw ur act cute photos also. HAHA! Anyway, sw made me really happy today, love ya♥!