<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009 @ 5:35 PM


Photobucket
I miss you.

Went to JB yesterday w mom & my other 2 uncles. Wanted to drink some soup
at some restaurant, mom told the waiter to clear the table for us. The waiter shouted
at her "You cannot see I very busy ah!?!?!?!!". It wasn't the first time she shouted
at my mom -.-, mom scolded her back and flipped over the table filled w plates
and glass bowls. Mom was super pissed. Everyone in the restaurant stared at us. ._."..
End up, we went to another restaurant for lunch. After lunch, we shopped for
things to decorate mom's shop. Went to this particular market, there were so many
animals there!! Rabbits, cats, birds, fishes! Sad, didn't bring my camera along ): !
After shopping, mom dyed her hair & I rebond my hair. My fringe look so weird now.
Went to Fizzo for full body massage ^^, then supper. Home @ 3am+.