Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Actually wanted to meet sw today, but he had to stay back in school. He told me monday can meet, after awhile he told me can't meet on monday. -.-, After school, went to Kim's house. Had maggie for lunch. Then, switched on her lappy to order contact lenses from a blogshop ^^v. Listened music on youtube till super highhhh. Fun but sad for some reasons. -.-, While walking home, I almost got into a car lorry accident. My arm was slightly hit by the lorry, the fucking driver didn't even apologize but still stared @ me. Wtf. -'-. Reached home, shower, audi. Sw said he could online for awhile to accompany me, after awhile he told me he couldn't accompany me cus he has to meet his friend. zz. Okay, gonna go watch 海派甜心 episode 13 now, byes.