Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Fucking stop it -'- Wednesday, January 13, 2010 @ 6:17 PM
Monday, during contact time in class. Mr ong was discussing w the class about cip thing, need 3 weekends to do cip work. Mdm Low made Kim & me laugh till stomach vvv pain. Mr Ong: Just go help the needy children there for 3 weekends only, okay class? Mdm Low: Hanor! Go there 3 weekends only, not as if someone will die. Me: If 2nd weekend I go there, my ahma die how!? Mdm Low: Fei hua! If your ahma die, then don't go la! 3rd weekend then go also what! DON'T TELL ME YOUR AHMA EVERY WEEKEND DIE 1 TIME. Siao! Kim & Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Bang table*.