Yesterday,
After school, went home, showered & changed. Took a bus to meet sw @ some coffee shop near his house. His new hairstyle damn cute leh~ While having lunch with him, I accidently said what I'm making for him for v.day -.-...
Sw: OHHHH! so it's a photoalbum?, then got pictures of you & me inside there~ Not surprise anymore. *laughlaughlaugh*
Me: (sian face) Nevermind, I got another surprise ^^.
Sw: What surprise? Chocolates! Pants? Earstud? Tshirt?
Me: Ehehehe, nope. Something else. ^^ (But he guessed correctly LOL, he know me too well already. Sad, must think of another gift now.)
Sw: Then what you want for v.day?
Me: Ehhh, 1000roses! ;)
Sw: Okay, I go find a picture of 1000roses, print out then cut it out for you :).
This weakling always makes me speechless. >:(

Our '1 year ago' Magnet Couple keychains.
Found this in his cupboard!
SEE HIS 'M' THE DIAMOND & MAGNET DROP ALREADY. ):
After lunch, walked to his house. Watched tv > waited for him to finish shower > 2nd floor, audi. While he's playing audi, I checked his cupboard, found quite alot of our things, he actually kept them. I thought that he already threw them all away when we broke off 6months ago. But nope, ^^v Happy! After that, searched his bag, found alot science+math notes. I was bored, too bored. So I took his bro's pencil then anyhow write somethings on his notes HAHA. Helped him fold his notes properly then put them back in his bag. *sweet*, My turn to play audi but he kept disturbing me, chat so loud on the phone beside me x.x, kept disturbing me making me miss! Stupid weakling. After awhile, went down for dinner, sw took a big bowl of rice for me -.-, he said 'You so fat already, must eat more'. Sw mixed his rice w hebi chilli, white to bloody red x.x. I can't finish my rice so i lied to him saying ' Eh! I left my earpiece on 3rd floor, can help me take? Please please.' When he went up to get my earpiece, I poured some of my rice to his plate HAHAHAHA. After a few minutes, he came down. ' Dun have earpiece?'. I kept quiet, then he looked at his plate,
Sw: *keep quiet stare at his plate*, *stare at me*.
Me: *a.chio*
Sw: Ehhhhh, I thought my rice red one? Why now got white one?
Me: Maybe you never mix properly luh. ^^
Sw: Ahahaha ._.
Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA, so stupid you really believe me go up find my earpiece? You just now go up izzit down there ' where the fuck is the earpiece? '
Sw: *a.chio* No?
Me: *choked on rice while laughing*
Sw: Good choke more! CHOKE MORE. Hahahaha.
After dinner, took a bus home. Sw slept in the bus again, he always sleeps on the bus. Reached interchange already he still dk. I tapped his thighs, then he woke up. *eyes open bigbig, chiong stand up, walk very fast* *Dropped phone* *Pick up phone, continues walking* Haha, cute ttm! He sent me home then went to kembagan already. Home @ around 9pm. :)