Thursday, January 7, 2010 @ 8:32 PM

Seoul Garden
5 January, Tuesday.
Went to Tampines M with family. Ate @ seoul garden for dinner, luv the char siew chicken ttm! Shopped around for our new year clothes, I didn't find any but mom, sis & bro bought alot -.-.. Saw sw & his friends there. ^^, home after that.
6 January, Wednesday.
Actually wanted to go see doc, but mom wanted to shop at Tm again -.-, say what shop finish then pei me go see doc. Bought a grey top! ♥, nothing else alr. ._., mom kept throwing temper on me cus I don't really like the clothes she chose for me. Quarrelled with her in Tm lol. ~.~, Ate @ Ajisen for dinner. The food can really make you vomit blood. Kopitiam nicer x1000. Hate it. Drove over to some where in pasir ris to see doc, fucking clinic full -.-, more than 10 people waiting outside. No choice, didn't see the doc. Went home after that, helped mum check movie timing, showered, used the com awhile then my dizziness start again, bth..
7 January, Thursday.
Kept falling asleep in the class during reading period, tired. After school, took 62 with Kate & Kim, the bus broke down opposite punggol cc, stayed in the bus for like 10min. Waited so long but at last also must get down from the bus -.-, Kim was fucking pissed cus she need to walk vvvvvvvvvv far to get home LOL! Home, showered then took a bus to serangoon to see doc, -.- the doc gave me an injection, gave me tablets, he said I'm very weak must excersice more cus my heart cant pump blood properly? Must sleep more, drink more water. Smth like that lol. Took a bus back, giddy until wanna die in the bus -.-, reach home, took a nap. Woke up, had dinner then I realised I fucking forgotten to take a MC from the doc. Fuck. Have to go school tomorrow. -.-
Happy 29th.
Btw, today is our 29th monthsary, didn't meet up. Just quarrelled with him, cried alot.
I'm feeling alot more giddy than before.