Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Met up with Kim @ garden, walked to H.mall bought snacks from old chang kee then bought soymilk, after that, walked to school. Sat at the library w Kate, Kim & Natasha. Bored like hell, nothing to do. After 30mins - 1hour, spotted 1 vvv hot american guy outside library! 4 of us were like crazy over him, stare at him until wanna drool. Seriously damn hot! Walked around school, gave out flyers, stalked the american guy, bought drinks @ canteen stare at the american guy. HAHAHA, 4 of us were like crazy. After school, took bus 80 to bugis with Kim, wtf the bus move like super slow, bth. Reached bugis, walked around bugis village didn't saw any clothes that I want, maybe no mood to shop? Then, Kim bought 2 wallets there. Walked to Xin yuan ji to have our lunch, then took a train home. So many americans @ city hall omg! *obsessed* Home @ 3pmplusplus. :)