Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Today, Woke up @ 12pm, showered & changed. Accompanied mum to her shop to settle her things then ate lunch & shopped around in people's park. Bought 2 grey shorts, one for sis another for myself. ^^, mom didn't get to buy anything LOL. After that, went to kembagan to collect 2kg of bagua from Sw's godmom's shop. Saw Sw's mom & Ahpao helping out there. :) Then, drove to grandma's house for dinner, buffetttt! :) Home @ 9pm+.
Yesterday, Saturday Jan 30.
Tried my new top in the toilet, don't really like it though. :(
Yesterday, Took a super squeezy train to Bugis to meet Bernice & her mom. After that, Bernice's mom went to shop around Bugis.J, Ber & me shopped around Bugis.S. I bought a black dress & a blue top, Ber bought a white dress, a top & white heels. Our mom payed for all our clothes, thankscsxzxz ^^v. Mom came down at 9pm to join us for supper. Went home > showered > com, slept @ 2-3am. :)