Thursday, February 4, 2010 @ 8:01 PM
Today,
Went school with a horrible looking triple eyelids, kinda swollen eyes. School was kinda quiet today, as Maverick was ..., Cheer up Mavie ^^! During maths, I was super pissed. Whenever I asked Mr.O 1 question, he'll walk away & answer another classmate's question. Like wtf, I asked more than 4 times but he didn't care. After school, went home, showered, took a nap. Had a fucking horrible horrible horrible dream. I'm not feeling well now, no one's home. ); Just finished watching 海派甜心, gonna watch 'You're beautiful' tomorrow! It's N level year but I'm like so lazy to study, helppp! ): I fucking miss sw... We always meet on fridays. We didn't meet last friday, maybe not meeting this friday again. Fuck.
Wednesday, 3rd February.
School > Library duty > Home > Mc Donald's with Kim > Home.
Tuesday, 2nd February.

After school, went for learning journey to SDC. In the bus - Kim almost puke!!!, Aidil kept singing Bad romance in a gayish voice & Kate kept taking piczxcs. After learning journey, went home straight.
Monday, 1st February.
Sw came to find me after his school, walked to ave 8 to have dinner then, bused back home. Only met for an hour +. Couldn't meet him like always already as he has lots of work to do in school. Zzz.