Hi there, my name is Meiyi and I love Kpop. I'm part ecstatic, part livid, and very much in pain.. You see, I adore chocolates to the max. I heart my family & I love my friends as I think they are the awesome-est earthlings in the world.
Contact me @ E-mail ,
Facebook
Finally uploaded some of the pictures, :). Went to school with a very high fever, took maths c.test then bro in law came to bring me home. Tyvm!
February 20-21.
Stayed over @ Ber's house. 1st Day - Camwhored > Used com > Lot 1 > Yewtee > Ber's house. 2nd Day - Bugis > Yewtee point > Ber's house > Home @ 1am.
February 16
Met Kim @ garden around 6.45pm. Trained to Lorong chuan to collect our lens then trained back to hougang. Went to Hg.mall to buy Kim's solution. After that, walked to my house to try our lens. Kim went home @ around 9.30pm.