<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.
What did I do wrong to deserve all this.
Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 7:53 PM


Started the day happily, laughing alot, looking forward to meet him. Then, during Mr ong's lesson, received a message. Sw wanted to send it to his friend but accidentally sent it to me. After reading half of the message, tears started rolling down non-stop. I tried to control but failed. Skipped assembly @ 11.30pm. Sat at the canteen, Mr ong came to ask me what happened. After 15mins, Mr ong left me alone there sitting. Bought green tea, stared at the tables and chairs. Then Yi jie, Patrick, Dominic came to accompany me, Yi jie & Dominic bought 2 packets of tissue for me, thanks alot. Thanks for everyone who comforted me today.. Especially Kimberly, Maverick, Sebastian, Jonathan, Patrick, Yijie & Dominic. Tyvm. ;)

You said you won't lie to me anymore. You fucking lied to me again & you're so fucking stupid to let me know that you lied. You blocked me from msn. You fucking lied to me that you have tutorials to do, when you're so free to sleep at home. You & your fucking excuses. You're not worth for me to cry for you. I spent so much time on the v.day present, but I guess you wouldn't appreciate it if I gave it to you anyway. You're sucha bastard to make me cry infront of so many people. You promised me you won't tell me lies anymore, you promised me you won't let us be like last time, you promised alot of other things. Why did you promise all these things if you're going to hurt me like this again? Do you even love me? What am I to you?