<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1171158737075381899?origin\x3dhttp://my-remembrances.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=8076742059755845825&blogName=PIECE+OF+HEAVEN&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Flov-ebites.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
PORTFOLIO | PLAYLIST | LINKS | ARCHIVES


You're a stain that I want to remove.

' Sometimes, it’s better to be numb then to feel everything..'

©All contents found on this blog is copyrighted.
Knowing all the pains of tomorrow, I can’t turn around, I can’t decide.
Thursday, March 4, 2010 @ 9:50 PM



Jung Yong Hwa, *.*!
C.N. Blue - I'm a loner.

Look, look at me, me. Look at me straight in the eyes.
Look, you are already looking elsewhere.
Check it one two three, you only keep looking at the clock.
You don't have to tell me. I know you got someone else.

(Rap)
You've been meeting someone else often lately.
You don't even call me first anymore.
When you are with me, you would only look at the sky even if a day is a second long.
Oh~ I know your mind. The distance between you and I.
Getting farther and wider. We are no better than strangers.
__________________________________________________
__________________


Spending most of my time @ home, alone.
Everyday is the same, school > home > shower > com > sleep > eat > com > sleep.
March's one week holiday is coming & I'll be in Taiwan for the whole week. I'm not excited, Idk why.